Brisbane Heat has a much stronger top order than the Melbourne Renegades, Brendon McCullum and Chris Lynn will be the key players.
The absence of Aron Finch will hurt Melbourne Renegades.
Brisbane Heat is playing at home and looks stronger in all aspects of the game.
- The Renegades are currently fifth in the BBL 2018-19 standings with three wins and three losses from six league matches.
- Aron Finch won't be part of the squad in upcoming fixtures due to national duty.
- Sam Harper, Daniel Christian, and Mohammad Nabi are the Renegades' best batsmen with 127, 125 and 125 runs in six games respectively.
- Kane Richardson has been the pick of the bowlers with 11 wickets in six games.
- Chris Lynn has been in terrific touch in recent games with respective scores of 84, 33, and 54 and he is going to be the real threat for the Melbourne Renegades.
- Brendon McCullum to seems to found his form in the previous game against Sydney Thunder.
Both James Pattinson and off-spinner Mujeeb Ur Rahman have taken four wickets apiece this BBL and they will mostly depend on these two to get breakthroughs at regular intervals.
Chris Lynn (C), Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson, James Pattinson, Brendan Doggett, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Max Bryant, and Brendon McCullum
Tom Cooper (C), Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Christian, Beau Webster, Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Usman Khan, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, and Sam Harper.