IPL Auction 2018: Windies left-handed batsman Shimron Hetmyer sold to RCB at 420L.
Windies T20I skipper Carlos Brathwaite whose base price was 200L sold to KKR at 5cr and he became the most expensive player today.
- Chris Jordan goes unsold with a base price of Rs 1 crore
- Brendon McCullum with a base price of Rs 2 crore goes unsold
- Martin Guptill, with a base price of Rs 1 crore, goes unsold as well.
- Alex Hales with a base price of Rs 1.50 crore goes unsold.
- Cheteshwar Pujara, with a base price of 50 lakhs, goes unsold
- Manoj Tiwari is first out of the bag and he goes unsold.
Shimron Hetmyer sold to RCB at Rs 4.20 crore.
Carlos Brathwaite sold to KKR at Rs 5 crore.
- Moises Henriques sold to KXIP at Rs 1 crore